 Robotics / 25199
    Re: Mindstorms NXT programming languages —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Hi Dan, Your desire to have cutting edge robotics computing technology at your fingertips is compelling and *very* understandable. The robotics challenges you want to overcome sound very interesting. Where you and I differ is expecting to be (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms NXT programming languages —dan miller
   hi Kevin -- I think you missed my point. I accept NXT's limitations. What I'm saying is, we *can* do the sorts of things I outline, with the platform as given, if we get enough developers interested in contributing. I was going to post this anyway, (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)