 Robotics / 2516
    Re: IR Line of Sight (was: Re: Fw: RcxCC Joystick controls) —David C. Chen
   Sending to you directly b/c lugnet won't recognize my posts (though I've already registered with them!). Assuming the walls and ceiling of your room are painted white (I read someone quoting >70% reflectivity for IR w/ white surfaces). Would the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: IR Line of Sight (was: Re: Fw: RcxCC Joystick controls) —Todd Lehman
   (...) David, Looking at the sign-up and dead-article logs, you signed up as: Name: David Chen Email: nospam-dcchen@pacbel...net-nospam for your news-posting identiy, which translates to the expected 'From' line of: "David Chen" (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)