 Robotics / 25152
  Re: NXT and bluetooth enabled phones

(...) Livescript/Javascrip...ECMAscript has only a passing resemblance to Java. Netscape renamed it for higher buzzword score. (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT and bluetooth enabled phones

Have you seen the word "applet"? I guess Peter isn't talking in-html scripting, but real java... I'm familiar with both C and Java... I was first introduced to Java, and didn't have real problems with it - it did everything it had to do, and the (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT and bluetooth enabled phones

(...) Take a look at C++ - which has the Java-type Object-Oriented stuff whilst retaining all the things you liked about C. Some people (like me) claim that C++ has the best of both worlds. Other people (mostly Java enthusiasts) claim that it (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)