 Robotics / 25010
    Mindstorms NXT —Allen Foster
   I'm really excited about this new Mindstorms NXT range and can't wait until August. This announcement is not only going to reinvigorate the Mindstorms product line but also the enthusiasm of Mindstorms fans like us. Looking at the new range does (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms NXT —Kevin L. Clague
     (...) Your point about building seems to boil down to studded vs studless. LEGO has good financial reasons to want to go studless. The patents on studded are running out. Each time they make a new studless part they have patent protection for many (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms NXT —Russell Nelson
   Allen Foster writes: > I'm really excited about this new Mindstorms NXT range and can't wait > until August. Better get started building that Lego Technics Time Machine, then! (18 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)