 Robotics / 2475
    legOS help needed —Lageson, Tom
   I have downloaded cygwin32 and the binaries that were precompiled. I have also compiled Markus's sample programs and the firmdl.c file distributed with legOS. However, when I try to run firmdl, it says that it can't find the srec file (e.g. firmdl (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: legOS help needed —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) Strange. I don't have cygwin set up at the moment, so I can't test this out, but some stupid questions: Are you in the directory that contains light-sensor.srec? Are you sure you have the name correct? Are you sure you have the paths correct? (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)