 Robotics / 24741
24740  |  24742
Subject:
what batteries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 22:35:27 GMT

We are starting a mindstorm club at the missionary school here in Bogotá and
have 4 sets, but we want to try to keep costs down so for the long term we were
considering rechargeable batteries, but they have a significant voltage
disadvantage. How long do good alkalines last? Is it worth the trouble to invest
in NiMH batteries? What are some other options?