 Robotics / 24648
Re: Design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 21:39:30 GMT

--- dan miller <danbmil99@yahoo.com> wrote:

[long rant about videgames, etc]

I just want to add that intellectually, I am very interested in research
where agents (virtual or real) develop their own goals and personalities,
rather than just being slaves to our whims.  I just think that this is going
to be research for a long time.  I can see it having practical applications
in some entertainment contexts, but I doubt it will have much to do with
retail robotics, which will be about creating servants to do our ditry work.
(at least until they unionize...)

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com