 Robotics / 24610
    Re: Design —Brian Davis
   (...) OK, I feel somewhat silly stating this out loud, but... I think about the problem a lot, usually while mowing the lawn or driving to/from work. Once I have a possible solution roughed out in my head, I start building parts of the robot to see (...) (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Design —Chris Givan
     If it is a fairly large or complex problem I take what I consider will be the hardest part and design it first; if this is something mechanical (or even code) I spend a lot of time working on it, researching the type of engineering field that (...) (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Design —Thomas Chesney
   (...) I included this link as an example of what they look like (new readers - go back to the original post to find it if you want); However, I'm not sure of how good an explanation is given of the technique itself. (...) Anyway, I've dug out some (...) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)