 Robotics / 24562
Re: NQC Programmers do it on one line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 00:46:12 GMT

I always thought the best way to do this would be to write a program to do it
for you. This way the computer could redefine every function and operator and
make the program absolutely unreadable.

You could even enter your obfuscation program into the competition, once you
had
used the program on itself to obfuscate it.

Steve

They run it through several "beautifying" programs, which eliminate
all #define obfuscations.