 Robotics / 24509
    anyone used the XBC? —Joe Strout
   According to (URL) Wikipedia>, the XBC has replaced the RCX as the official controller for the (URL) competition. XBC is a bit pricey -- $320 at BotballStore.org, not including the $60 Gameboy you need in addition -- but it sounds pretty powerful, (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: anyone used the XBC? —Gus Jansson
   No personal experience but I did find this XBC information on the botball site: (URL) Gus (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: anyone used the XBC? —Joe Strout
   (...) Thanks -- that's a handy document. From reading it over, the XBC sounds beyond cool. I have got to get me one of these! Best, Joe (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)