 Robotics / 24506
  Re: Spirit.ocx

(...) No such thing as a silly question! ;-) I have something written in Visual BASIC called Phantom. Not sure where that lands here, but it is a pretty neat piece of code. Also not sure where I got it from, but it was free, and I didn't write it (...) (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Spirit.ocx

(...) I've found it Thanks for the help Luca (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics)