 Robotics / 24502
  Remington: my Brickfest05 Super-Mega Sumobot

All, I've finally posted photos and notes on my Brickfest05 Super-Mega Sumobot: (URL) not anything spectacular by global standards, but I had a lot of fun working out the building challenges of making the thing reliable enough to compete. I also (...) (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Remington: my Brickfest05 Super-Mega Sumobot

(...) Well built, fine execution. All around synergy of applications. (...) That part is fantastic! I read with interest! Looked with curiousity and I congradulate you on a fine robot. Really really cool. Thanks again for the descriptions and (...) (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics)