 Robotics / 24503
Re: Remington: my Brickfest05 Super-Mega Sumobot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:01:33 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Tim Rueger wrote:
All,

I've finally posted photos and notes on my
Brickfest05 Super-Mega Sumobot:

Awesome! Good photos, excellent descriptions!

It's not anything spectacular by global standards,
but I had a lot of fun working out the building
challenges of making the thing reliable enough to
compete.

Well built, fine execution. All around synergy of applications.

I also enjoyed compacting Robert Munafo's stepper
mechanism to fit on top of a 9V battery box along
with a worm gearbox and a polarity switch.  :^)

That part is fantastic! I read with interest! Looked with curiousity and I
congradulate you on a fine robot. Really really cool.

Thanks again for the descriptions and pictures.

http://www.Biomechanicalbricks.com/

-Tim