 Robotics / 24420
    Steering mechanism —Thomas Chesney
   I'm trying to build a steering robot similar to Gus Jansen's Steerbot: (URL) the standard lego mindstorms kit doesn't have the A shaped parts to connect the wheels. Does anyone know of a way of achieving the same thing with only the basic kit's (...) (19 years ago, 30-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Steering mechanism —Ross Crawford
     (...) You may be able to do something with these: (3 URLs) but it would require a fair amount of modification, and may not be as robust. ROSCO (19 years ago, 30-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: Steering mechanism —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Hello Thomas, This: (URL) is one solution of your problem... (including (URL) building instructions>) Philo (19 years ago, 1-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: Steering mechanism —Thomas Chesney
   (...) Thank you Philippe and thank you Ross, I am in the middle of trying these. Thomas (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)