 Robotics / 24420
24419  |  24421
Subject:
Steering mechanism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:15:29 GMT

I'm trying to build a steering robot similar to Gus Jansen's Steerbot:

http://www.lugnet.com/~726/SteerBot

but the standard lego mindstorms kit doesn't have the A shaped parts to connect
the wheels. Does anyone know of a way of achieving the same thing with only the
basic kit's parts? (I'd rather not buy extra parts as one of the reasons I got
into MS is to get kids interested in computing/engineering and if someone buys
the basic kit I don't want them to have to buy extras to build what I build.)

All suggestions gratefully received.

Thomas