 Robotics / 24391
24390  |  24392
Subject:
WebCamBot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 22:09:56 GMT

Though I don’t have the Web setup yet, I have a fully operational webcam robot that will hopefully be internet-controllable in the near future (think, by the end of next year, maybe, if IB tests and extended essay don’t get in the way!). The ruler in some of the pix is a 15 cm, stainless-steel machinist’s rule, for scale purposes for my non-Lego friends. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

WebCamBot Pix: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=146663

Andrew Meyer