 Robotics / 24385
    Re: Rotating through a four-bit nibble —Brian Davis
   (...) Both your 1st & 2nd solutions are very good; thanks to you and other posters to this thread for giving me a much better handle on binary manipulations, and solutions to this problem. In answer to an earlier question, speed is important (simple (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Rotating through a four-bit nibble —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Maybe it is time to move on to BrickOS? int rotate_right( int value, // the value to be rotated int width, // the width of the rotated field int base, // bitnumber of rightmost bit in rotate field int amount) // the amount to rotate between (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Rotating through a four-bit nibble —Brian Davis
   (...) BrickOS has mocked me from the horizon for some time, but there are two things that are holding me back: (a) Judging by the posts and what I've read, the learning curve seems awfully steep - especially since I'm on a Mac. (b) Rarely have I (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)