 Robotics / 24380
    Re: A LEGO double-throw switch? —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) So.... what was the final solution for this? Kev (19 years ago, 21-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: A LEGO double-throw switch? —Brian Davis
   (...) First, I learned a *lot*, so thank you all. As for which "solution" I ended up using, first disclaimer, I've not yet built a "crate conveyor". But some prototyping showed that the tank treads just have too much bending friction for what I (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)