 Robotics / 24365
  I wonder if they'll work with Lego pneumatics

(URL) double acting soleniod valve looks "very" interesting! Anyone know any more about this? JB (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  5-DOF arm

Hi everyone -- I have recently completed my Nth version of a 5-DOF arm plus claw. Finally, I am guardedly happy with the result. I think it's about as minimalist as such a thing can be; it's much smaller than models with similar capability I've seen (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 5-DOF arm

(...) I would like to see some pictures. Thanks, Kev (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 5-DOF arm

Hello Dan, (...) I would like to see some pictures too :-) Thanks, JLB (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 5-DOF arm - any details?

(...) Looking in the archives, it's not clear if pictures and more details were every published? I'd like to see some... Thanks Bruce (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics)