 Robotics / 2434
  slightly out of topic..

anybody know which stores besides toyrus that offers bargain prices for great technic sets for parts to built great robots in san francisco bayarea? thanks -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: slightly out of topic..

Try Target. I just got a Technic Motor for almost half price. Best Juergen Michael Chu wrote in message <001b01be39bb$8b1920...ll.com>... (...) bayarea? (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: slightly out of topic..

Which store, man? Which store! (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: slightly out of topic..