 Robotics / 2450
Re: slightly out of topic..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 03:10:25 GMT

In message <001b01be39bb$8b1920e0$1401a8c0@logicstep.pacbell.com>, "Michael Chu
" writes:
anybody know which stores besides toyrus that offers bargain prices for
great technic sets for parts to built great robots in san francisco bayarea?

The Target on Steven's Creek in Cupertino has a large number of Mindstorm
sets, and the two current expansion sets: RoboSports and Extreme Creatures.
RoboSports looks better because you get a third motor in it.

The expansion sets are $49.95 each.

I also saw a lot of Mindstorms sets at Frys. Choose your favourite Bay Area
location.

As for Lego itself, Toys'R'Us on Winchester Ave in San Jose has a fairly large
selection spread across the various Lego ranges.

Mark.