 Robotics / 24321
    Re: Barcodes & error detection
   (...) One suggestion that may improve your reliability is to use colour transitions rather than just colours. This would mean, however, that you would need more strips. For example, if you currently represent B=0 and W=1 your barcode for 0110 would (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Barcodes & error detection —Brian Davis
   (...) I actually started out this way, before getting lost in the number of combinations. After you suggested it, I may actually reconsider, because: (...) Perhaps less; right now the reflective strips don't really encode information, they just (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)