 Robotics / 24281
    Re: Legway (Sensor Type Correction) —Bryan Bonahoom
   (...) Absolutely!! I am always interested in seeing unique solutions to the same quest. Sounds like a neat idea. Thanks, Bryan (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Legway (Sensor Type Correction) —dan miller
   A couple ppl asked about this, but I realize I have no pics yet. For now, here is a movie of the thing, you can see the flashlight pretty well: (...) ___...___ Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page (URL) (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics)