 Robotics / 24237
    Re: Two Usb towers —Steve Lane
   (...) I decided not to start work on this problem until my second Usb tower arrived. It came a few days ago and now I've found the time to work on it, but I've hit another problem. I haven't got any code like that above, because (as I've only just (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Two Usb towers —dan miller
   Just as a point of reference -- My latest creation has 7 motors, requiring 3 RCX's. All the high-level logic is written in Python and runs on my laptop. I communicate with the bricks through a single usb tower, using simple file I/O. The open call (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics)