 Robotics / 24233
    Re: MOC's —Ross Crawford
   (...) As Tim has said you can upload zip files to Brickshelf. (...) OK this is cool! I like the tracked drive too, but my favourite detail is the light tube and radar dishes you used (I assume) for communication between the RCXs. Does it work well? (...) (19 years ago, 11-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: MOC's —Andrew G. Meyer
   (...) I tried that, but only 4 out of 12 pix came across. (...) Actually, they are the chrome pieces that fit over the Lego lights. Yes, it works very well. Andrew Meyer (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)