 Robotics / 24234
Re: MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:35:58 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.robotics, Andrew G. Meyer wrote:
   Hey all. I have been slowly adding pictures to Brickshelf, one-by-one (anyone know a faster way?).

As Tim has said you can upload zip files to Brickshelf. • I tried that, but only 4 out of 12 pix came across. OK this is cool! I like the tracked drive too, but my favourite detail is the light tube and radar dishes you used (I assume) for communication between the RCXs. Does it work well?
Actually, they are the chrome pieces that fit over the Lego lights. Yes, it works very well.

Andrew Meyer