 Robotics / 24231
24230  |  24232
Subject:
FLL at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:16:59 GMT

Is anyone else planning on entering the FLL (First LEGO League) event at
BrickFest?

I think John's offering some of his really fine custom sensors for the best
robots:

http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=14336

I'd hate to walk away with the top prize just because no one else showed up.  I
mean really.  I have a killer one motor robot that I built in one afternoon.
Come on, it won't even turn!

It's not too late.  It's not too hard.  And it's fun.

Just pick one or two missions, and build a robot.
http://www.firstlegoleague.org/nobanner.aspx?pid=13420

The playfield will be set-up all weekend for people to play on, and learn about
FLL.

I know of someone who's going to bring a single 2x4 brick, because he'll be able
to score over 25 points, maybe taking second place...

Steve