 Robotics / 24219
  Re: Two Usb towers

(...) That's a perfectly reasonable suggestion. The reason I haven't done that (although I did consider it) is because I leave my robot running for quite a while and it uses the tower almost constantly, so it burns through batteries quite quickly. (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Two Usb towers

(...) There are, if you are a little daring, power supplies with a 9v battery output connector on them relatively easily available. You could always use one of those. Off topic - I use the gmail spell checker - although I notice in your post you say (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Two Usb towers

(...) That's correct. I will admit that phrase is a bit old-fashioned now (and I'm only 29) but it comes in handy, occasionally. Steve (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Two Usb towers

(...) It's English-english (as opposed to American-english) and it means roughly: "tiresome effort". It's also slang for cigarette. ---...--- Steve Baker ---...--- HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net> WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com> HomePage : (URL) : (4 (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics)