 Robotics / 24168
    Lego :Robolab 2.5.1 patch download —Gustavo Goretkin
   Hello, I purchased Robolab 2.5 from pitsco lego-dacta quite some time ago. I'm looking for the patch to upgrade to version 2.5.1, I can find the patch for 2.5.2 and 2.5.3 but not 2.5.1 or 2.5.4. Could anyone help me with this? I'm having some (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego :Robolab 2.5.1 patch download —Gustavo Goretkin
   Hmm, I installed the software on an olderlaptop, and all I see is a white image. I have the camera drivers installed, as I can see the camera in image captures in programs. That website doesn't have the the updates I needed. Its the website ive been (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics)