 Robotics / 2412
  Re: Pneumatic Tanks

(...) This is a nice idea. One thought, though, is it really necessary to have two holes? I would think that one hole is enough if one use a T junction like this: air tank ___ (___) | compressor---+---application Or will this setup halt the air (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Tanks

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) Your idea is great and would work quite well. In one of my applications I am finding that Just a long hose is working as a reservoir of pressured air. I Like your idea because you have simplified the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Tanks

(...) I admit that I don't really understand all the words there, however. So to clear things up, do you achieve the limiting of the flow simply by narrowing the tube at some point, or is there some even more complicated things going on? Fredrik (25 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Tanks

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) Ahhh, You got me! I wrote the post like there was something more complicated going on... but there isn't. Make it narrower, and call it a "inline flow limiting device" ;) The thing that makes it better (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Tanks

(...) :-) (...) Syringes? That's injection needles, right? Hm. Now where do I get disposable syringes? Ah, I figure I'll find something I can use somewhere. Thanks for the idea! Fredrik (25 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Tanks

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) Yes, injection needles. Make sure to get a small gauge needle. Since the air is thin, you need a small restriction to see any reduction in flow. Drug stores normally have disposable needles, but you might (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Tanks

(...) The heroine dealer on the corner? Jasper (25 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)