 Robotics / 24112
  Re: An Idea for new Mindstorm

(...) Actually you just hit on something that would be a great asset for those of people who: *aren't interested in programming *don't have the required skills *don't have the time to write programs *are extremely lazy like myself and are looking (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: An Idea for new Mindstorm

(...) Yes, it is very good summary for people, who are targeted. I think that many of them do not like current RCX sets, but may like if something is changed. (...) Sorry, I do no think that this codebase would be very popular without support from (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)