 Robotics / 24083
    Pneumatics
   Hi This isn't probably the best place to post the question, but i don't know any other lego forums where i can post it... I'd like to know how do the pneumatics work in lego... You know, those pumps and the air tank, etc etc etc... I don't have any (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatics —Orion Pobursky
     (...) (URL) the work of Kevin Clague: (URL) (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatics —Steve Baker
     (...) Well, essentially, you have: * Pumps (a big one designed to be pumped by hand and a little one that's better suited to being driven by a motor). These work exactly like a bicycle pump - producing a stream of compressed air through a thin (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: Pneumatics —danny staple
      On 6/18/05, Steve Baker <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote: <SNIP> (...) Except I really do wish there was a Lego solenoid! I know there are work arounds - but they all feel clumsy and ugly... What are the most elegant RCX to Pneumatic systems people (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatics —Chio Siong Soh
     (...) How about lugnet.pneumatics? :-)) CS (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatics —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Hi, I tend to post a lot about pneumatics, but I typically post it in technic, unless it is also about robotics. I make walkers, but since they don't often use the RCX, I post about them in technic. Either place works, and typically people (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatics —Mark Bellis
   (...) ...as do I, especially the automated kind: (URL) If you can think of a static robot application that I might build an automated robot for, please suggest it. The one above moves bricks from the chute to the bucket. I had thought about making a (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)