 Robotics / 24100
Re: Pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:17:23 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
   In lugnet.robotics, jp4space@portugalmail.com wrote:
   Hi This isn’t probably the best place to post the question, but i don’t know any other lego forums where i can post it...

Hi, I tend to post a lot about pneumatics, but I typically post it in technic, unless it is also about robotics. I make walkers, but since they don’t often use the RCX, I post about them in technic.

Either place works, and typically people that read technic also read robotics.

It you have specific questiosn, please feel free to drop me an email. I really enjoy pneumatics.

Kevin

...as do I, especially the automated kind: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=82738

If you can think of a static robot application that I might build an automated robot for, please suggest it. The one above moves bricks from the chute to the bucket. I had thought about making a robot put a few bricks together, though the fixing together itself is the most difficult thing to make reliable. I like pneumatic logic systems because they can do anything an electronic logic system can do, but at a slow enough pace to see it working. Who needs an RCX? :-)

Mark