 Robotics / 24050
24049  |  24051
Subject:
Bluetooth etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 07:41:57 GMT

As I announced earlier, we are still working on the "directly wiring a
camera..." project. Things work very well now and the project was and still is a
great occasion in learning more.

http://www.convict.lu/Jeunes/RCXCam/RCXCam_Journal.htm

Because "learning" is the bulk of the Mindstorms project, learning while playing
and having fun. The RCX was (and still is ) edge technology in a
didactical-educational environment.

Please have a look at :

http://www-date.uni-paderborn.de/pub/people/dasas/Beh03.pdf

where you find an amazing introduction to an experimental Bluetooth application
with the RCX. This project inspired us a lot. (Unfortunately the document is in
German, but you'll understand significantly what I mean.)