 Robotics / 24048
  Re: for robots and industry: BlueTooth bad, Zigbee good - thanks for response

I have watched this thread for a while, but not "joined in" as I am not personally familiar with implementing Bluetooth. However, I have a question about the assertion that Bluetooth necessarily requires high power consumption; How well do coin cell (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  BT headsets and...

(...) My remarks were made comparing the power use of advertised BT chips vs 900-MHz and 2.4 GHz RF chip sets based on what was available a couple of years ago. To answer your question about headsets, I will speculate since I don't really know. But (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)