 Robotics / 24042
  more on Zigbee

(...) Good question. I was comparting BT to other RF systems. But you won't typically run your motors at 100% load all the time, either. So typically on a Lego bot, motors will be the main power users. Add BT to a Lego Bot and the battery life will (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: more on Zigbee

Bruce Boyes writes: > What about sensors? Show me a BT environmental sensor.... > Here are Zigbee sensors available today: > (URL) this: (URL) > Zigbee is an IEEE standard - 802.15.4 - so that reflects some > maturity already. Welllll...... Zigbee (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)