 Robotics / 23942
  Re: Inexpensive portability

(...) Rafe, I suggest looking on eBay for an old laptop. By old, I'm talking P100MHz w/ 32-64MB RAM; NQC doesn't require a lot of horse-power (I'm not sure about Bricxcc). For USB, you'll need something capable of running Win98 (P66MHz w/ 32MB (...) (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Inexpensive portability

(...) Thanks for the suggestions. After seeing this one, I realized I have an old HP Pavilion N3110, 32mb RAM running Win98, sitting behind the desk, quite literally just collecting dust. I found the power cord and a serial port IR tower. After a (...) (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)