 Robotics / 2393
  Re: Ideas for a Science Fair Project

Putting together Legos isn't likely to impress the judges, but using a Lego creation could well be nifty. I propose the following: make a robot that will throw a paper airplane. The study is in how the design of a paper airplane changes its flight (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ideas for a Science Fair Project

I just took the Six-Sigma Course at work. In it we did a real neat experiment. We made paper heliocopters out of paper. Then we tested it by dropping it from a pre-determind height. Then we changed to wing lenght, tested, added weight, tested, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)