 Robotics / 23929
    Re: Robotic simulators —dan miller
   hi Tim -- --- Tim Gould <t.gould@yahoo.com>, (...) Just so I understand... LDD (from what I can tell, it runs very buggy on my XP machine) is similar to MLcad with the added feature that you can test-drive movable parts (like a tecnic linkage -- not (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robotic simulators —Timothy Gould
   Hi Dan, I'm sorry if I'm repeating anything anyone else has said in this thread but it is not displaying correctly at all on my machine (this response seems to be its own tree). Its making it very hard to actually take into account what else is (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)