 Robotics / 23892
    AFOL Mindstorms touranment in Billund —Martijn Boogaarts
   Hi ALL, It was a great weekend in Billund, yes I'm referring to the 1st AFOL Mindstorms tournament, (URL) Thanks for hosting, and organizing it (Jan). Congratulation to the Italian, USA(1) and LEGO team for the first second and third place. I saw (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: AFOL Mindstorms touranment in Billund —Bryan Bonahoom
     Cheers to everyone involved with the AFOL Competition!!! Just wanted to say that our team had a lot of fun interacting with everyone there. We would definitely participate again...And, I suspect Jan and Henrich will make improvements & changes to (...) (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

         Re: AFOL Mindstorms touranment in Billund —Mario Ferrari
     (...) We had a wonderful time too, and look forward to participate again. We won the tournament, and that was great for us, no doubt (though I have no problems in publicly admitting we had luck during the final match against TeamHassenplug). However (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: AFOL Mindstorms touranment in Billund —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) For those who want to know, let me try to explain the event. Here's a nice picture of everyone, and the tables: (URL) met Saturday at 3:00 pm, and the challenge was explained. It was generally in the First Lego League format, where there are (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events, FTX)

        Re: AFOL Mindstorms touranment in Billund —Claude Baumann
     (...) snip (...) Now I start becoming jealous. I surely missed something. This is so cool. (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events, FTX)

        Re: AFOL Mindstorms touranment in Billund —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) (snip) (...) (snip) (...) (snip) (...) I chime in too... It was a wonderful gathering, and a real pleasure for everybody. I am finally able to see a face when I read a name here ;o) Thanks to all contestants and to the organizing Lego team! (...) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events, FTX)

        Re: AFOL Mindstorms touranment in Billund —Martijn Boogaarts
   (...) For you all, some new pictures: From Martijn Boogaarts: (URL) From Paul Wolters: (URL) Here you see the robot of the dutch team as it was at 1 o clock: (URL) Compare it to the final robot: (build from 2 till 5 at Saterday night) (URL) Martyn (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events, FTX)