 Robotics / 23892
23891  |  23893
Subject:
AFOL Mindstorms touranment in Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:24:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi ALL,

It was a great weekend in Billund, yes I’m referring to the 1st AFOL Mindstorms tournament,

http://www.news.lugnet.com/lego/?n=2742

Thanks for hosting, and organizing it (Jan). Congratulation to the Italian, USA(1) and LEGO team for the first second and third place.

I saw this website: http://www.tv2regionerne.dk/Default.asp?r=1&Id=235861 A link to the dannish TV that was filming there.

My pictures will follow, also keep looking at the website of the dutch club www.debouwsteen.com Where we will try to post pictures as well.

greets Martyn