 Robotics / 23883
Re: sensor defined variable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 16:24:04 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, roc j de cisneros wrote:

how do i install the 2.0 firmware from mac os x?

   How are you running NQC? If you are using MacNQC
(http://homepage.mac.com/rbate/MacNQC/), under the 'RCX' menu there is "download
firmware". A valid firmware file (firm0327.lgo) needs to be in the firmware
folder. You also need to make sure the target is "RCX 2" (you can set this in
the preferences). I've not yet upgraded to the 4.0 version, but I don't think
this has changed a lot since 3.0r1 (what I'm running).

--
Brian Davis