 Robotics / 2386
2385  |  2387
Subject:
important! Has anyone talked to RCX from iMac USB???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 22:59:54 GMT

Has anyone been successful (with any sort of software) communicating to the IR
tower and RCX from the USB port of the iMac?  We are encountering problems even
with the USB->serial adapter, and we need some advice.

(Dave?)

Please contact me directly as I read my email more often than I visit this
newsgroup: berwin@tufts.edu

thanks!!!

-Ben