 Robotics / 23820
  Land Walker

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned here before, but here we go; All off you that have built a walker robot and had dream of building a realy big robot, look here: (URL) machine! Nice done to. Not actually LEGO but it has some relevance with all (...) (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Land Walker

Unfortunately it is not a walker. It does not walk at all. :) Cheers Alberto (...) (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Land Walker

(...) I wondered about this, its stance did not appear to lend itself to walking, with the hips so far apart, and the feet so far apart. Kevin (...) (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Land Walker

(...) True, although as a "slider" it seems to work pretty well. I'm assuming there are either wheels or some sort of treads in the feet. With the hips so wide, it appears to have a modicum of stability, although the movement does seem to make the (...) (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Land Walker

(...) Yes, it is. I would love to slide on down the street in that! (...) Kevin (19 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)