 Robotics / 23795
  Tripod Robots

Hi all, I am collecting information for building a page on Legged robots, and I am just wandering if anyone here as ever heard of someone building a three legged robot? Or are they really purely in the realm of SF? I can imagine that one with the (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Tripod Robots

I guess you already know this page, mayme some tripod are hidden there: (URL) biped, but with tripod stability: (URL) I am also interested in one legged robots (generally hopping ones). (...) (URL) Cheers, Philo (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)