 Robotics / 23788
  Re: caster wheel design

Thanks everybody for the answers, but i think i will give up with the caster... The robot will be very heavy... i think it wont work.. I will go to a synchro drive aproach... Thanks. Patrick "Patrick Levy" <omiccron@uol.com.br> escreveu na mensagem (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: caster wheel design

On this topic, I know it's been asked before, but... Is there a formula for the optimal offset of the caster wheel's axle from the pivot point? BTW, the relatively new 3u pin without friction ((URL) plus the freestyle wheels ((URL) or model team (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: caster wheel design

Patrick, Somewhere floating around on my computer is a cad drawing with instructions of a synchro drive that I built a couple years ago. If you are interested in them, I could find them and put them on my website for you to look at. Scott (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: caster wheel design

I will apreciate it a lot, Thanks Patrick "Scott Davis" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> escreveu na mensagem news:BAY102-DAV14BCA...phx.gbl... (...) instructions (...) Of (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)