 Robotics / 23757
RE: Past FLL Challenges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 22:34:52 GMT

That is "City Sites"  I have pictures...

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On Behalf Of
Andrew G. Meyer
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 10:36 AM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Past FLL Challenges

Does anybody have pictures or plans for previous FLL challenges? My team has
recently come across a white FLL mat, and would like to know the missions
and props that were used on it, so that we can have an interschool
competition. I believe that the mat is from 2003, and it has a "river".
There was a bridge, with a flip-down center section. I know this much
because it was featured in the last page of this month's Lego magazine in a
FLL ad, but the picture did not show much detail. Pictures, plans, links, or
guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Andrew Meyer
Assistant Coach for the IDEAL Charter School "Cyberwolves" FLL Team

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: image/jpeg;
    name="107-0754_IMG.JPG"