 Robotics / 23755
  Past FLL Challenges

Does anybody have pictures or plans for previous FLL challenges? My team has recently come across a white FLL mat, and would like to know the missions and props that were used on it, so that we can have an interschool competition. I believe that the (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Past FLL Challenges

That is "City Sites" I have pictures... -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...ugnet.com] On Behalf Of Andrew G. Meyer Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 10:36 AM To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com Subject: Past FLL (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)