 Robotics / 23667
Re: FLL not allowing NQC; Mindscript is allowed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:31:39 GMT

Steve,

I forgot to add you to the list of those who should "Get off your butt and
change it if it really bothers you".  Your arguments are well thought out and
reasonable.  But what are you trying to accomplish?  If you want a rule change,
work to enact a rule change.  If you just want to complain, well then I have
enjoyed this conversation.

Sorry about the omission,

Dean Hystad