 Robotics / 23592
Re: RIS 2.0 Problems - Language war in 32k RAM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 20:58:51 GMT

This thread made my day. Really!

In the end, the brick is an embedded system with a whopping 32k of RAM, mostly
filled up by the operating system. For me (ok, I admit, I want to drive the
war a bit further...) even c++ has too much overhead to be used for my brickOS
programs.

Real programmers don't use Pascal!

Regards,

Michael

(real programmers even don't use assemblers but code directly in hex)